Required Freelance Softskills trainers to deliver classroom training sessions for Final year Graduate and Post Graduate Students in Colleges in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Nellore, and Warangal for a module on Communication and Workplace Skills
• Post-Graduation/Graduation in any stream with excellent academic records.
• MBA / post-graduation will be an added advantage.
• Preferred Age – 35 – 65 years
• Certification in REBT or any psychology-related course would be an advantage.
• Certification or Accreditation in training or facilitation would be an advantage.
Work Experience and Competencies
• The trainer must have 3 to 5 years’ experience of working with students/youth for communication skills and workplace skills training. Experience of working in a corporate team setting as a trainer or in any other role would be an advantage.
• The trainer should demonstrate a deep understanding of the principles and practices of business communication, barriers to communication, the relationship among thoughts, emotions, and behavior, and other theoretical aspects of communication. We are looking for practitioners with a solid understanding of theory.
• The trainer should have a pleasing and presentable personality appropriate for a corporate setting. Experience in induction training of fresh graduates into the workforce, working as a visiting faculty in colleges or management institutes would be an advantage.
• The trainer should be familiar with different group training methodologies such as role-plays, group discussion, group presentation, peer to peer learning, and so on.
• We are looking for trainers who constantly upgrade their own knowledge and skills, can adapt their training delivery to their audience (trainees), and are willing to experiment with a view to enhancing the effectiveness of their training delivery. Our best trainers can lucidly explain the concepts without using jargon.
• The trainers should be open-minded to learn and align with the concept of cognitive aspects of communication and workplace skills. Ability to unlearn some concepts in the context of this program will be helpful.
• The trainers should be focused on the learning outcomes and show role model organic connect with the learners.
• The trainers should be well versed in English and fluent in the regional language. While the training would be conducted in English, trainers who explain the complex concepts in the local language are more effective.
The end objectives of the ‘Communication and Workplace Skills’ course are: –
1. The participants should display clarity of thinking and should be able to comprehend and communicate effectively with confidence and poise. This requires active listening, clarity of thinking, and well-structured logical expression of thoughts and ideas.
2. The participants should develop an understanding of how their own personality and thinking affect their communication and other workplace skills. The participants should not just end up believing that communication skills as speaking or writing in a particular way.
3. Every participant should develop a good understanding of various workplace skills, barriers to effective communication at the workplace, and what enables assertive communication.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com