Required Freelance Insurance (Life and General) Trainers to deliver classroom training sessions for Final year Graduate and Post Graduate Students in Colleges in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Nellore, and Warangal for a module on Insurance Management
• Post-Graduation/Graduation in Commerce, science or engineering.
• MBA / post-graduation will be an added advantage.
• Preferred Age – 35 – 65 years
• Certification or Accreditation in training or facilitation would be an advantage.
Work Experience and Competencies
• The trainer must have worked in an insurance company ideally in customer-facing or intermediary-facing roles.
• He/she should have some certification from IRDAI or any reputed insurance training institute, should have strong understanding of main insurance principles and how these are applied, should have thorough knowledge of all personal insurance products (Life and General), underwriting and claims processing.
• The trainer must have 3 to 5 years of training experience. Corporate training experience would be an advantage.
• The trainer should be familiar with different group training methodologies such as role plays, group discussion, group presentation, peer to peer learning and so on.
• The trainer should be up to date with latest regulatory developments, especially those involving process changes (e.g. eKYC), new types of insurance products and technological advancement in insurance industry.
• We are looking for trainers who constantly upgrade their own knowledge and skills, can adapt their training delivery to their audience (trainees) and are willing to experiment with a view to enhance effectiveness of their training delivery. CPBFI best trainers can lucidly explain technical concepts without using jargon.
• The trainers should be well versed in English and fluent in the regional language. While the training would be conducted in English, trainers who explain the complex concepts in local language are more effective.
The end objectives of the ‘Overview of Insurance’ course are: –
1. Every participant should be able to “pitch” an insurance product as per customer needs. This means the participants should develop an excellent understanding of the insurance needs of the different types of customers that can meet those needs. The participants should also develop communication skills, first, to extract the specific needs from the customers and then to explain the features of the recommended products and how those meet the specified needs.
2. The participant should develop a good understanding of different functions and roles inside an insurance company, such as sales manager, bancassurance relationship manager, an operations executive, customer service executive, and so on along with roles and responsibilities and skill requirements for each of these roles.
3. The participants should gain a good understanding of different insurance processes covering all practical aspects such as documentation, authentication, underwriting, regulatory requirements, and so on. The participants should be able to visualize what tasks they would be expected to perform in various insurance roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com